Friday, August 18, 2006

Prom 2006

Actually it's my 10 year reunion, but there are albums full of pre-dance pictures in this exact spot...I think Melon's page will soon have pictures of everyone from the reunion. I apologize for irresponsible blogging and picture uploading this summer, but the Flickr page has been updated with summer pictures. Here's what we're up to...I had an internship in Atlanta this summer with a CPA firm (Dixon Hughes) in Atlanta. We moved back in with Charles and Jane, Bailey moved in with Coach and Carol. Mk has started the school year teaching Resource at Brookwood Elementary. I have one more semester of grad school at USC and will spend the fall split between Columbia and Snellville. After that, we hope to settle somewhere in metro Atlanta. That's the story, I'll try to be better with the pictures.

No comments: