Tuesday, June 03, 2008

On the Move and Into Everything!


Wow! Tyler is on the move and gaining speed in his crawl. He also likes to pull up on everything and gets a new bruise everyday. I can no longer set him down and watch him while I get something accomplished. That is okay because he is so much fun. Tyler is beginning to really like books and loves to give slobbery kisses. He got tubes in his ears last Thursday and did great. He is cutting two top teeth and loves to play in the refrigerator and cabinets. This is a picture of Tyler at Grandma's house looking through her cabinets.
Trent says it is now MK's turn to update the blog so hopefully I will update more frequently. No promises, but I will try.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

M- He is the cutest baby I've ever seen!!! I'm looking forward to more frequent posts! Love ya girl!
mere

mk said...

Thanks for the update - now the fun really starts!! Enjoy this time because before you know it, he'll be ready to go to preschool!!

Anonymous said...

Mary Katherine!! What beautiful pictures of Tyler, you have a baby boy! Oh my, have we some catching up to do. How are you? I'd love to get back in touch with you. Email me if you get the chance scorchado@yahoo.com Miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

so fun to run into you yesterday!! i liked seeing your tyler:) we should get together some time when i am over near you again. email me- cbreagin77@yahoo.com

Colby Family said...

What a sweet smile! It's fun to see what Noah will be into soon enough! Hope those little ears are doing better.
love- Alicia